Texas Historical Marker: no
- Primary Town: Georgetown
- Secondary Town(s): Hunt Crossing
- Cemetery Relocated to: Smithwick, Marble Falls
Historic Texas Cemetery Designation: no
- Williamson County Clerk Instrument Number: unknown
- Williamson Central Appraisal District Property ID: unknown
Click here to view Army Corps of Engineers document
Relocation Coordinates are: 30.563299 -98.141790 located at 10200 FM 1431, Marble Falls.
Construction of the Georgetown Dam & Lake began in 1972 and was completed in 1979 by the Army Corps of Engineers. The lake & recreational facilities were opened in 1981. Approximately 6 (plus an unknown) cemeteries (Bullion, Boultinghouse, Jenkins, Keating, Sawyer, Sedwich[k]) were moved from their original locations as they would have ended up under Lake Georgetown upon the completion of the dam.
The mapped coordinates are the approximate original site location for historical purposes.
Per WCHCs Vol II, pg 30-31 per Joe Mankins & Madolyn Frasier
buried at Boultinghouse homestead, south side of North Fork of San Gabriel, just past third booty.
Per Army Corps of Engineers www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/georgetown/cultural.asp Third Bootys Crossing: The concrete structure of this bridge still exists between mileposts 12 & 13 on the Good Water Trail. This was the third crossing upriver from Georgetown.
Location is Approximate (1999 Map Information): yes (1999 mention only) 10/6